1) Nook HD - I've been wanting this because I love to read and I've never had an e-reader or a tablet. It would be great to have this to read on and discover new books and read my favorite magazines!
2)Mini Mac Clutch - I've been pining after this ever since all my favorite beauty gurus on youtube bought it. This would be the perfect bag for everyday and is so versatile! And it would be nice to have a cute bag for the weekends since I usually have to use my school bag during the weekdays for college.
3) Urban Decay Vice Palette- The shadows in this palette are stunning! I would have such a fun time trying out new looks and doing my sisters' makeup.
4) Keurig B40 - As a college student, I am constantly busy and need a good source of caffeine! A Keurig would provide me a cup of coffee fast, which is perfect for my hectic mornings!
5) Tory Burch Flats - Who wouldn't want these! They are so cute and would be a great staple in my wardrobe. That's of course after winter ;) it gets so snowy where I live.
6) Donation to St. Jude's - I believe an important part of the holidays is to focus on others in need and to give to the people who really need it. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital would where I would want to give a donation to. Maybe it could go towards the cancer research or getting the children Christmas presents if their parents can't afford them because of hospital bills and other finances. Prayers to the kids and their families.